Regen's burgER

The third step of my trip was Regensburg. I was so curious about this city, because I knew it's a famous university  centre. It was the first Bavarian capital and in two historical millenium it reached the Unesco award (2006). The Old centre is small and there is Domplatz where Sant Peter Church is one of the most beautiful gotic church in all Germany. When I went inside the atmosphere was arcane and my head fainted!!!  

 
Dom Sankt Peter

 If you are interested in history you can arrive to "Alte Nuernberger Strasse n. 25" where Oskar Schindler, the main charachter of Schindler's list, lived for many years. The city is divided in two sides by Danube and the most attractive monument is Stone bridge (Steinerne Brüke) relates all the city.

Oskar Schindler
Steinerne Bruke






The city name revisited from roman buildings as Porta Pretoria that is a statement for Castra Regina. Nevertheless there are also some funny stuff in Regensburg as for example strange tree "informatic" fruits. If you will go there and find this tree, contact me! You can be the lucky one who win an amazing unique gift! (I'm joking of course...)

What else... ? A gotic mince with roman side dish put together to create a LECKER sandwich taste like Regen's burgER!   


Commenti

Post più popolari